____________________________________
1) Women are equally unexplainable and hard to understand like men.
2) Do people smoke because of the nicotine addiction, or the hand movement?
3) Why people trap themselves in their pool of thoughts when the answers are there, but they rather swim in the miserys
4) Why do we human always plan things, and tell ourselves not to procrastinate, we STILL procrastinate
5) Why woman (80%) are attracted to bad guys.
Basically, I think we humans are wierd creatures. =) Thats why we are humans. Sadly, scientist are trying so hard to research about humans, when the answer is, everyone is different.
Even the most brillant person could be an idoit at times.
I live by this now whenever I feel "died". " Even albert esiten(wrong spelling I KNOW, sorry) became a famous scientist without passing any maths or having to be a smart person."
There, never say Never, Because we always outshine ourselves in the most unusal settings. ;)
We humans, always always surprise ourselves. See, told you we humans are wierd creatures. =)